Join the Cordray for Ohio Internship Program
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled as a full or part-time student or set to be enrolled in the fall.
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Interest in politics and desire to advance a progressive, Democratic agenda in Ohio.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have ability to work within team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information with discretion and common sense.
- Start date: June 4th, in Columbus, Ohio
Interns can receive school credit depending on degree requirements.